A Complete gifting e-store
Techsembly is the only e-commerce platform dedicated to hospitality that supports the sale of all ancillary services from gifting, gift cards, experiences, F&B in one integrated checkout.
Flemings Mayfair is a luxury townhouse hotel in one of London’s most prestigious neighborhoods. The hotel is one of the capital’s oldest establishments in Mayfair, dating from 1851, and one of the few remaining privately-owned hotels in London that has been in the same family for over 40 years. Part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the award-winning hotel delivers the highest standard of service to guests locally and internationally. Flemings serves the elites with its exclusive experiences, from dining at Michelin restaurant Ormer Mayfair by Sofian Mstefi, to being pampered by the renowned skincare practitioner and facialist, Pietro Simone. Flemings now houses Pietro Simone’s newest high-tech clinic with the latest state-of-the-art systems.
Surrounded by an array of London’s finest hotels, Flemings prides itself on its 5-star products and services. After its multi-million pound refurbishment, the hotel wanted to highlight its ritzy suites, renowned restaurants, and celebrity skincare clinic with an extension of high-end skincare products to its portfolio.
- Generate brand awareness of the hotel online through its unique services and exclusive experiences through e-commerce and gifting. Through the new e-commerce platform, it hopes to become a new avenue of marketing support to promote its restaurants, spa amenities, and skincare selection.
- The hotel wanted to sell beyond bed and breakfast packages and to focus on promoting their extravagant dining specialities and Petro Simone’s skincare range.
- The website’s design needed to be consistent with its main homepage as it was important to deliver the same level of standard in its branding and service online to match its hotel’s prestige reputation.
- Create new revenue streams and achieve profitability from its existing facilities and partnerships.
- The new e-store has to merge the sale of gift cards, vouchers and other products (e.g. merchandise, F&B dining offers etc.) to build a complete shopping journey.
- Combined checkout Merge checkouts across several departments, combining physical products, stays, F&B and wellness experiences with consolidated financial reporting.
- Third-party vendor Create separate vendor accounts in establishing a marketplace for third-party brands with the ease of managing products independently.
- Centralized dashboard Multi-user access for different teams to control their own department’s merchandise, promotions, and orders.
- Gift cards Generate new revenue streams with the launch of monetary gift cards and experience vouchers to share Flemings’ experiences.
- Customisable design An easy-to-use CMS and dynamic page builder function for all members to design, upload products and set-up emails.
- Created a new revenue stream by establishing its own e-boutique, and a new marketing channel to promote its luxury experiences and services. The online shop allowed Flemings to showcase their unique experiences online and debut to a wider mass of audience to attract new guests.
- Through Techsembly’s third-party vendor management, the hotel was able to promote Pietro Simone’s collaboration with the Flemings online. Its spa experiences and skincare ranges are now available to purchase online with the option to bundle and cross-sell with other departments’ offerings such as F&B within one website and singular checkout.
- The hotel had the opportunity to take charge of the website's development with input from start to finish, and be in control over its branding instead of being hosted on 3rd-party marketplaces. It was important for Flemings to be able to project its branding and service to match the hotel’s reputation. The hotel is passionate about being able to deliver a seamless experience to guests, from offline to online whilst maintaining the 5-star ethos and philosophy of the hotel.
- Flemings saved costs from using multiple legacy platforms as Techsembly’s e-commerce platform also encompasses gifting solutions. This resulted in not only a seamless shopping journey for the customer but also a unified view of all departmental sales within one platform.
“It’s our new e-boutique, we’ve never had one. This is an exciting time for us, and if anything, Techsembly will probably inspire us to be even more creative.”
“Techsembly have a ‘never say no’ attitude – everything we asked for they delivered professionally. The team were very flexible with customising requirements to our content and strategy.”